Monday, September 10, 2007

nectarine


nectarine
Originally uploaded by valcox
I'm back to seeking natural light from the bathroom window--too many bug bites from hanging around in the backyard.

Instead this natural-light photo spot is in the too-big master bathtub--now covered with a board and backdrops. The spot where a previous owner (sometime in the early 1980's) chose a jacuzzi with a skylight and oversize window for a bathtub. Not my style, so it's now a place to take photos, lovely windows all around. I can't believe Fred (shower person, but lover of all things neat and tidy) hasn't complained about the tripod in the bathrub.

1 comment:

Sabrina Lorah said...

Val, if you're going to keep posting pictures like this, I need to eat before I visit. This is like going to the grocery store hungry. I want to bite into it!

I love, love, love this style of photography.

It cracks me up that all you needed to complete your impressive Nikon set up was a cheap plastic box and scratched lens.

Too funny!