Wednesday, June 04, 2008

family room


family room
Originally uploaded by valcox

we spend the better part of Monday evening moving furniture. The hardwood for the family room floors, (that I'd paid for in March) had finally arrived--much to my relief.


At 8am I go outside to move my car from the driveway, and find the floor installers truck has already arrived, the 3 young workers having their morning coffee.


Around 8:30am, I'm upstairs working when I hear doors opening and closing. The garage door, up and down, the back door, the front. I go down to investigate and am greeted with. "Where's the wood?" All I can do is shrug, I assumed they were bringing it.


Oh boy! Fortunately the guy with the wood arrived around 9:00.

1 comment:

Kim Carney said...

I remember all of that maneuvering when I re-carpeted/repainted our family room .... it took me two weeks to get it all organized and done!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/somethingtosee/4607452/

Cheers
Kim