Monday, January 28, 2008

my sister cooking


my sister cooking
Originally uploaded by valcox
Sabrina is visiting from Vermont, and last night she made from scratch tiny pizzas. We all got to prepare our own toppings., though she forewarned us that simple is usually best. No one listened--we heaped the ingredients on until our pizzas were nearly at thick as they were wide. They were amazing, each a little different.

My favorite? The little one she made just for me with the simplest of ingredients, a little goat cheese, a leaf or two of basil, a thin slice of tomato, a sprinkling of pine nuts. She was right.

4 comments:

Don Mills Diva said...

What a delicious photo - all the ingredients for a wonderful night right there!

Kellan said...

YUM!! What a nice sister you have. I hope you enjoy your visit. Take care - Kellan

travelinma said...

What a wonderful memory..I love your description of the heaping ingredients! Great photo, too.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm hungry for a little pizza!