Saturday, December 22, 2007

blueberries


blueberries
Originally uploaded by valcox
Still no snow, just cold and bare trees, so I'm still banished to the window light studio for my photo-a-day.

This morning Rush told me he heard strange noises in the middle of the night. The dog was barking really loud, and he was certain someone was in the backyard. He told me how scared he got and that he text-message his sister at 2am to let her know. She didn't reply however, he wondered what that was about.

Hmm, now what ever happened to knocking on the door, crawling into someone else's bed when frightened or even tapping on the wall that joined his room to his sister's. A text message from their cell phones? And he wonders why she didn't awake to answer it? Ahh, it's a new generation! Oh the backyard intruder? A raccoon I'm certain!

3 comments:

Kellan said...

My girls had a bunch of their friends over here at our house recently and there were about 8 girls in their bedroom all sitting around when I walked in. They were, some of them, texting on their phones and I asked who they all were talking to and they said, "Each other" - it's just plain crazy! I love all those girls, though. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday. See you soon. Kellan

Val Cox said...

kellan, that story is a hoot, love it!

ShellyD said...

Thanks for the laugh....but hubby wants you to know that you're costing us a fortune in berries. LOL