Sunday, September 16, 2007

red house mural


red house mural
Originally uploaded by valcox
Enjoying a beautiful end of summer day off today. We went into New Hope, PA this morning, the weather perfect. I shouted for Fred to stop-the-car when I saw this old mural. Traffic was crazy, no where to pull over, so he just stopped in the street and he told me to jump out quick--he'd circle and find me again.

I love that about Fred, he's always willing to circle the block when I see something neat! He took longer than expected to come around. Said he was stuck behind a horse and carriage moving very slowly, hehe--only in Pennsylvania!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Fred for stopping. Thank you Val for giving us this extraordinary Sunday gift.

Unknown said...

What a great story !!!
So recognizable :o)