Saturday, September 29, 2007

patio table


patio table
Originally uploaded by valcox
Fred had to run to Cabella's, it's a long day drive through the Amish country. I would usually go along, but today I was busy and needed to work at home.

Years ago, before we got married, he told me I would always be able to have any animal or pet I wanted; he knew I loved animals. Any animal, except one--a cow. Today he changed his mind. He drove past a farm of miniature cows, said they were the cutest things. I reminded him we only have an acre and a half.

I looked online, found photos of these little cows (as pets) in people's house. Cute names like, "Moose", "Ladybug" and "Peanut". Hmm, well maybe!

2 comments:

Sabrina Lorah said...

OMG, you just got the floors done!

margasv said...

It's a great photo. I think it's yours. Very nice, it reminds me many things...

My greetings from Thessaloniki, North Greece!

by marGASv